Friday, March 27, 2020

For your consideration.....

Just a few ideas if you are pining for something to do......

Here are two cool links....one is for free poetry and one is a great link if you are interested in checking out some cool short stories....I have not read many of them (I've read HILLS LIKE WHITE ELEPHANTS by Hemingway and A PERFECT DAY FOR BANANA FISH by Salinger, for example....but there are some great authors on there....

The poetry one is awesome.....I don't often get to teach poetry to my seniors, since we never have time....but I LOVE poetry/song lyrics and would love to discuss some of these!!!

Another thing you could do, as well, is catch up on the show FULLER HOUSE and discuss how Ramona looks just like Taylor Rodriguez and Steve looks like Jackson Reynolds' dadddddddddd

Take care!





No comments:

Post a Comment