Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Day 1,484,641

Hey Goldsmith's Class!!!!

Here is your song of the day! I wrote this song in college because, as I was getting ready to become a teacher, I began thinking of teachers and school experiences that I LOVED when I was a kid....the song is a mish-mash of all kinds of random inside jokes (just like me, basically). I really do have a friend named Torey Terrasi....we really did get a week of school off during Hurricane Gloria...and I really did WORK MY BUTT off to win the math games we played, because Mrs Spagna's candy drawer was littttttttttttttttttttttt, yo!

I know some of you have written to me about how you are keeping a sort of "journal" during these tough and unsettling times...maybe someday you can take some of these observations and details and turn them into your OWN song (??)

Or, maybe we can all contribute to writing our very own MR GOLDSMITH'S CLASS #CoronaSong about what everyone did during their quarantine...ooh....I like that idea actually.....I would totally buy it on Youtunes.com/fancy.....

Anyway, enjoy, and I am only an email away if you need anything!!!

JG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt1z-Thup18

No comments:

Post a Comment