Wednesday, April 8, 2020

SO MANY GOLDSMITHS! & GOOD MORNING!

Good morning everyone! Just in case you miss me, here are three of me, sitting on my old couch in my classroom


Now that we've got that out of the way, I just wanted to say good morning to everyone. COLLEGE PREP kids: I haven't heard from many of you...not as many as I would have wanted. I understand. #SeniorsInAprilDuringQuarantines, and stuff such as. DROP ME A LINE AND SAY HI. Don't leave me to cry alone in my basement! Check out some of the offerings I've been putting on here

COLLEGE ENGLISH folks: I emailed you all yesterday,, and today I have seen that some of you have already picked up your copy of TRESPASSER at school. That is great! Remember: DON'T FREAK OUT! You don't need to get it til next week....we will be starting with other stuff other than the book.

Just a quick reminder that we will be starting TOMORROW with "real" work for the dual enrollment credit from ThomasCollege. I'll get to details later, but, for the time being, I will NOT be entering anything in Infinite Campus...I will be having to do something else....until further notice.

We get different instructions daily, so I appreciate your patience during this unsettled time.

CHECK IN ON THIS SITE LATER!!! And tell your little friends to do the same.

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment