Friday, May 22, 2020

COLLEGE ENGLISH: Some help on the final paper......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXRMIZ0-iHc&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR0CC_b4PtbfDzdRnpjAsN5o5f2vUhX5losP6BunVw1Fqjiuxj9VBv4ot98


Good morning and happy Friday. Above, you will see a link to a youtube video that is about 7 minutes long. In the video, I provide you with some key information about when your paper is due, how long it needs to be, how it will be graded, etc. PLEASE take the time to watch this. I even give you some tips and examples of thesis statements and topics from last year!

I am also attaching the rubric to be used for this paper--actually, I will send it in an EMAIL and I will post it on my GoogleClassroom! It is nothing crazy or new--it is the same rubric I have been using for you this year. I explain why in the video!

Have a great day!!!!

JG


No comments:

Post a Comment