Monday, May 18, 2020

COLLEGE ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT #4

Hi SENIORS!!!!

Here is this week's assignment:

At this point, you are almost done with school--your final day will be May 28 (you know this, right?). At this point, I would like you to focus your time on FINISHING the novel and BEGINNING work on your final paper. What paper?? What am I talking about?? Great question (actually NOT a great question...because you should know already...haha). If you scroll through my web site to the MAY 4 entry, you will see the final research paper assignment posted AND you can watch again (or for the first time) the Youtube video I did where I tried to explain the paper. Hopefully, by now, you have been making observations as you read....and hopefully you have been trying to "shape" them into a grander topic. I want to give you the reminder of your time "in this class" to read, write, and get feedback. I'd love to hear about what you are doing. PLEASE consider checking out my office hours on Wednesday from 10-11 (even if you just wanna drop by and say a quick hi!) because you may have a question that the rest of the class might have as well!!! I am not giving you an absolute due date for the paper......yet. I will give you as much time as I can....but remember: I need time to grade it too. I will be forthcoming with a due date in the next couple of days. It may be even a couple of days before the 28th....I just want to check guidance's grading schedule. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the assignment and then watch the video BEFORE sending me the "I have no clue what I am supposed to do" email. Put some effort into your thinking! It is fun!

I will also be forthcoming about how to get your books back. By now I think I have all your book numbers but I will double check the school list.

Enjoy your reading...it is great to see so many people loving this book!

Mr Goldsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment