Monday, May 11, 2020

COLLEGE ENGLISH ASSIGNMENT 3

Hi folks. Your assignment for this week is to read chapters 17 THROUGH 23....I have heard from many of you that you are really enjoying the book! That is great! I have enjoyed emailing and talking about it with all of you on an individual basis! In addition to the reading, I am asking you to take a look at the "study guide" I am sending out for chapters 17, 18,  19......I will send along a study guide for the other chapters upon request...but I don't want to overwhelm you with work. Please pick TWO items from each "chapter" of the study guide (2 for ch. 17, 2 for ch 18, 2 for ch 19...see?) and explain what is going on in the ones you have chosen. I am going to paste the link here, but, if it doesn't work, I will post it on my GoogleClassroom. I sent an email about GoogleClassroom earlier--I will be posting assignments on both "platforms" to make it easier for you folks

KEEP YOUR FINAL PAPER IN MIND, since the "end of the year" is coming up so soon! I cannot believe it. Keep making observations and generating ideas....you folks were right on point with your last responses....great stuff!

PS: I am not posting the link to the study guide questions on here after all.....I just shared the doc with all of you and I will post it on GoogleClassroom too!

Don't forget: Office Hours on WED from 10-11 if you want to stop by, ask questions, etc. I will send out the invite

Have a great day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment