Friday, May 13, 2016

SUB PLANS FOR MONDAY MAY 16

SUB PLANS: MAY 16, 2015
JARED GOLDSMITH

BLOCK 1: Block 1: Study Hall in my room. There are some kids who sign out to go to the library OR to Mrs Vigue's (music teacher) room. It is a pretty laid back bunch....

BLOCK 2: College Composition (seniors). I told these classes in advance that I would be out today. The assignment is for the kids to use their time either continuing the reading (we left off at chapter 58) in THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO or they can use the time to do some 'research' for their final exam. PLEASE NOTE: There were several students absent last class, so some may not know about the 'final.' Please tell them to check in with me tomorrow and I will fill them in

LUNCH

BLOCK 3: College Prep 11. I also told this class in advance that I would be out/what they needed to do. We have begun the novel FINDING FORRESTER and the kids know they are responsible for chapters 1 through 3 for Wednesday. Please have them use their time to read and work on that stuff. Thanks!

BLOCK 4: SAME AS BLOCK 2


Thank you so much for subbing for me today. Please also tell the students that I have posted these sub plans on my blog (www.goldsmithenglish.blogspot.com) for their convenience

No comments:

Post a Comment