Thursday, May 12, 2016

ORANGE DAY

DUAL ENROLLMENT

Today I spoke with the class regarding several things--most notably about "finishing" the novel on your own, as, from this point on, we will be doing other things in class (film, etc). I handed out the assignment for the FINAL EXAM to students FOR INFORMATION ONLY! The handout explains the type of composition you will be asked to write for your final exam. At this point in the reading, we are through chapter 58....you should continue reading from there. PLEASE NOTE that I will NOT be in on Monday...the sub plan I am leaving is for you to work on reading the novel or researching for your final...on Wednesday, when I return, we will view the film. We also took the CHARACTER MATCHING quiz today, so if you didnt come to school, come see me!


COLLEGE PREP 11

Today in class we learned about QUESTION GENERATING techniques for literature...we broke into groups and did literal, inferential, and transcendent questions for a film/show/book of your choice...

We began FINDING FORRESTER and the assignment is to read the first three chapters. Please note that I will NOT be in on Monday...the plan I am leaving with the sub is for you to read in the book so that we can do the activity on Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment