Monday, May 2, 2016

ORANGE DAY

DUAL ENROLLMENT


Today in class we worked with chapters 36 thru 41, going over answers to the study guides...I also passed out a copy of a 'chart' that I made on my own this morning, trying to conceptualize all the characters and their relationships to The Count, etc...we began chapter 42 together, and I summed up the rest of the chapter (you dont have to read it) and I am asking you to read 43-46 for Wednesday...also, this is a reminder that your "renaissance man' compositions are due Wednesday

COLLEGE PREP 11

We got a new vocab list today and we will have the test on Friday....
We continued (for hopefully the last time with the green grammar books) working on sentence variety, focusing on utilizing appositives and adjective phrases...

The vocab words were:

allot
amass
audacious
comply
devoid
elite
grapple
incapacitate
instigate
longevity
myriad
perspective
perturb
relevant
skittish
tether
unison

No comments:

Post a Comment