Monday, September 23, 2019

ORANGE DAY

CP 12

Please be sure to let me know what you are reading for your book talk ASAP....

We debriefed the Guidance presentation and I gave you folks some more info, etc...

We looked at a Powerpoint presentation regarding QUESTION GENERATING and learning about literal, inferential, and transcendent questions....we will use these when we begin HEROES on Wed.

COLLEGE ENGLISH 12

Please be sure to let me know what you are reading for your book talk if you have not yet done so!

We debriefed the guidance presentation, and I gave you some additional info

We began our BEOWULF unit by reading pages 1-8 in the text book (you were not assigned one to take home with you) and I asked you to write a "unifying" summary of the section....I asked that you use good topic sentences and supporting details in your summary!

We will begin the poem on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment