Friday, September 13, 2019

ORANGE DAY

COLLEGE PREP

We had a shortened class due to the assembly....

We took the vocab test, so if you missed that, see me ASAP!!!

We went over the connotation and denotation worksheets you did...this was the sheet that said LESSON 24 on it...

COLLEGE ENGLISH

We had a shortened class because of the assembly...

We took the vocab test!

I gave you about ten minutes to finish up your "purple diagnostic" test, and then we went over the answers...you were asked to correct your own, and then pass it in as a participation grade....

I gave you the BOOKTALK rubric....I would like you to go over this for next class....the booktalk is not going to be until OCTOBER 25, but you should start looking it over nonetheless....I will go over it with you next class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment