Tuesday, September 20, 2016

ORANGE DAY

College English

First of all, please remind me to pass work back to you next time, as I forgot....AGAIN

Today in class we took a "participation" test on the final section of BEOWULF....we went over it and discussed answers....then we took a break from BEOWULF and focused on writing...I passed out the rubric sheet and an 'expectation sheet' for writing in this dual-enrollment class...then we jumped, briefly, back into BEOWULF where I assigned your first composition (I didnt give you a due date yet...it will probably be Monday)...the topic of the composition is to "Compare or Contrast the man Beowulf to a modern day 'epic hero' of your choice"...we will talk MUCH more about this on Thursday...finally, after collecting your books, I informed you that on Thursday there will be an in class essay test (totally open book) for the story of BEOWULF....

Come see me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment