Wednesday, February 27, 2019

BLACK DAY

ENGLISH 12

Today in class we finished "The Goonies" film...we did not have much time left at the end of class to write, so I will give you the first 25 minutes of class next time to compose your stuff. Remember: You are to describe how Mikey fits the elements of an "epic hero." Use at least three examples from the film that "match up" to the worksheet I gave you!

COLLEGE ENGLISH

Today we started with our character matching quiz....

A final study guide for chapters 46-50 was given...we went around the room and each person answered one question!

I gave some notes/discussion points on chapters 49 and 50 and explained how characters have been "FOILING" each other (see me if you don't know what that means!)

Going forward: I assigned the final composition today, so please see me if you have questions!!

I would like you to a) finish the book b) complete your composition by next THURSDAY MARCH 7 (this is also a half day)

Please note: During our next class--on Tuesday--I will give you time to work on paper, write, research, etc

THEN WE CAN WATCH THE MOVIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment