Monday, February 29, 2016

BLACK DAY (***and ORANGE DAY DUAL ENROLLMENT***)

COLLEGE PREP 12

Today we worked in HEROES, starting on page 116, and we read a bit together...you were asked to read the rest of the book in class today AND finish the 'open book' test that contains questions on your interpretation of the ending, etc


DUAL ENROLLMENT **From Friday**

Hi folks. I am sorry that I forgot to post 'quotes' for you to choose on Friday. Remember, your assignment was to read Hamlet's final soliloquy of Act 2 and write me about a half a page response that articulates what you think the quote means to the 'bigger picture' of what is going on. You can choose your own, or use:

"O what a rogue and peasant slave am I"

"I am pigeon livered and lack gall"

"I must...like a whore....unpack my heart with words"

"the play's the thing"

Thanks folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment